General Election Information
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Pursuant to SB 415, the Temple City voters have approved a Charter amendment changing the City's General Municipal Election date, from odd-number years to even-numbered years in March, to coincide with the Statewide General Election. To effectuate the change from odd-numbered years to even-numbered years, the elective officers holding office as of the effective date of the charter amendment shall have their current terms extended by one (1) year.
THE NEXT TEMPLE CITY GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010. For information related to the upcoming election, please check back on this webpage in late October 2019.
Information for the June 5, 2018 Statewide Direct Primary Election
- General Information
- List of Official Candidates and Contact Information
- Calendar of Events
- Fair Political Practices Commission Forms and Deadlines
- Polling Locations
- Election Results
- LA Registrar of Voters
- Polling Place and Sample Ballot Lookup
- California Law
- California Secretary of State
- Elections Code
- California Fair Political Practices Commission