Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
An individual annual income self-certification form is required for each person living in the household over 18 years of age. Additional individual self-certification forms can be uploaded in lines 10 through 16.
Including but not limited to:
- Notification from applicant's employer about job loss/termination, furloughs, reduced hours;
- Unemployment Insurance benefits;
- Self-certification letter from self-employed household member describing the name and nature of their business and how the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in more than a 25 percent loss of income;
- Household member sick from COVID-19 or having to care for a household or immediate family member sick with COVID-19;
- Extraordinary out-of-pocket childcare expenses due to school closures, medical expenses, or health care expenditures stemming from COVID-19 of the tenant or a member of the tenant's household who is ill with COVID-19;
- Compliance with the government health authority to stay home, self-quarantine; or - - Any additional factors relevant to the tenant's reduction in income as a result of the COVID-19 emergency.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field