Temple City's Got Talent
Calling all singers, dancers and performers of all kinds! We are now accepting video submissions for the 2021 Virtual Temple City’s Got Talent Show and Competition. Do you have what it takes to compete in this year’s show?? Enter this year’s competition for a chance to showcase your special talents. The show is open to participants in the following age divisions: 6-11, 12-17, and adults 18 and over. Winners for will be selected for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each age division. In addition, one “People’s Choice” Award will be voted on by the public. All winners will receive a contest trophy. To enter the contest, be sure to review the eligibility and participation requirements, complete the online application, and upload your video submission by or before May 21, 2021
The show will premiere on June 4, 2021 on the City’s social media platforms. Voting for the “People’s Choice” Award will open immediately following the premier of the show. All winners will be announced during the Temple City’s Got Talent Award Show set to premier on June 11, 2021.
2021 Temple City’s Got Talent
Eligibility and Video Submission Requirements
Eligibility & Participation Requirements
- The show is open to participants in the following age divisions: 6-11, 12-17, and adults 18 and over.
- All performers must complete the online application and any performer under 18 years of age must have parental consent to enter the competition.
- All performances must be recent and completed during the months of April and May of 2021. No competition performances or pre-recorded performances from previous years will be accepted.
- Video submissions must be one complete performance. Edited videos in which multiple scenes of a performance are spliced together will not be accepted.
- Performances may include (but are not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, juggling.
- If performing as a group, all members of the group are expected to follow all health and safety protocols regarding group gatherings.
- Every act must complete the online participation form.
- Performers’ video submissions must not exceed 3 minutes in length.
- Performances may not contain any of the following: profanity, references to drugs or alcohol, or any other offensive or inappropriate subject matter. All performances will be screened for appropriateness by the Talent Competition panel. Costumes must be appropriate for all age groups.
- In all cases, decisions of the judges are final.